As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases on the linked items in this post.Jump to Recipe
I’ve been wondering, “Are
I have to admit that until recently,
Okay, what exactly IS a chaffle?
Does it takes like a waffle?
Indeed it does! This recipe on how to make broccoli and cheese
Are chaffles easy to make?
Extremely easy! You can whip them up in minutes. All you need is a waffle maker. I didn’t have one, so I purchased this super cute mini waffle maker. I like the smaller size since I can make tons ahead of time and freeze them for later!
So there you have it – chaffles are healthy, tasty, and surprisingly easy to make. Sounds like the perfect thing for breakfast this morning!
Who’s ready to start making chaffles?
Eat well, my friends.
Broccoli and cheddar chaffles
- mini waffle maker
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup broccoli, cooked
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/3 cup shredded Mexican blend cheese
- Pam Spray
- Mix all ingredients in mixing bowl.
- Turn on waffle maker and spray with Pam spray.
- Use ¼ cup to scoop and place in mini waffle maker. Let cook for approximately 2 minutes and remove.
- Serve and enjoy!